Thursday 10 November 2011

Casamia's Bristol

One more post for today as I think I've caught up on my findings since the last post in September...



Last night I treated my lovely boyfriend and took him to the exclusive, Casamia Restuarant in Bristol. This is the same place that won Gordon Ramsey's Italian restaurant of the year 2010, I even recognised two of the chefs and couldnt help but giggle and whisper 'its him off the tele!!'

We were certainly well looked after and dinned on a 5 course menu. There was picked vegetables, wildboar salami in a cage (natuarally), salmon in a box covered in caviar... a pigs cheak that bore a close resemblance to a beetroot... hake, apple and basil juice that really looked like something out of George's Marvelous Medicine and chocolate tart with lemon sorbet. We even got a goodie bag to take home, upon reciept of which I let out a happy little squeel! Haha.
I would recommend this place, it is pricey but definately an experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment